Our Approach for Successful Outcomes:
Success stems from the use of treatment programs designed to address functional limitations, impairments or dysfunction identified with comprehensive physical therapy evaluations performed throughout the continuum of care. The physical therapist and patient collaborate to create objective goals and realistic expectations. The patient becomes an active participant in his or her own rehabilitation from “day one”.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Our therapists are experts in the analysis of human movement, performance and function, striving to be the practitioners of choice for individuals with conditions that affect movement, function, health and wellness.
- 100% of all patient visits are with a licensed physical therapist.
- Progress reports accompany the patient with each follow-up medical appointment.
Expertise in the Treatment of:
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pre and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Back and Neck Pain
- Knee and Hip Replacement
- Degenerative and Arthritic Conditions
- Industrial/Work Injuries
- Pre and Postpartum Pain and Dysfunction
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sport Specific Rehabilitation
- Running Injuries
- Fitness Training
- Scoliosis Management
- Stroke Rehabilitation (High Level)
- TMJ Dysfunction